Transfer Certificate

Transfer Process Information
After your application has been approved at American International School, please request the transfer certificate from your previous school.
Schools outside UAE except Australia, Canada, Europe(selected countries), New Zealand and USA must be attested by:
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- UAE Embassy

For GCC Countries:
Attestation from Ministry of Education only.

Within Dubai Schools:
Transfer certificates are done electronically.

Other Emirates:
Original leaving certificates needs to be attested by Ministry of Education only.

Contact Info
Drop in or get in touch with us with the information given below or send us a query through the contact form
  • P O Box 87727, Al Qusais1,
  • Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • +971-4-2988666